To make stylish business presentations
As a businessman/ woman and you have lots of presentations to make: for your partners, clients, potential clients, your boss. Next time, use our smart tool to impress them even more. You can upload the presentation as PDF and enrich it with videos, images and more, or you can create from scratch in FlipSnack.
To publish your portfolio
Printed portfolios are great, but you can’t share them easily with lots of people. That’s why you should have an online version that looks charming and that has a look and feel of an actual portfolio. Recommended for all types of visual portfolios.
To share a piece of original content
You can publish essays, articles, tutorials about anything: technology, cooking, fashion, beauty, whatever and share them with your blog readers. Don’t use just text, because text is boring. Add colors and images and then embed it into your blog or share it on Facebook and Pinterest.
To advertise your products in a catalog
If you sell something, put it in a catalog. Add images, buy links and a short product description, then share it. Hiring a good designer for this will help you sell more, because a catalog communicates through colors and images, fonts, not just text.
To create a special surprise for someone you love
The best gifts are those that show how much you care and know the other person. If there’s someone special in your life that deserves everything from you and you want to surprise them with a cool gift, create a flipbook for them. You can add images of the best moments you spent together and write a flipbook “letter” that will make the recipient cry or laugh. Or both. Those are the best.
To create a photo album
If you are a photographer, upload the best portraits you shot and show off! Upload photos directly in FlipSnack (jpg, jpeg) or create a professional indesign album with facing pages (save as PDF).
Do you have any other ideas? Share them in comments!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016