FlipSnack has just reached a new level of professionalism with its latest update. Now we track a lot of data regarding your flipbook and we offer detailed reports.
Here’s what you will be able to check in FlipSnack:
flipbook impressions (how many times the flipbook was accessed)
flipbook views (the number of interactions with the flipbook)
average time spent on flipbook
downloads (how many PDF downloads were requested)
shares on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
number of clicks on links and buttons from your flipbook
locations: top 5 countries where the flipbook is most popular and number of views for each
devices: number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
These stats are available to all FlipSnack users. Free users get up to 7 days of statistics, Flip Publisher users get up to 3 months and Flip Corporate users get unlimited, all-time stats.
These stats can be a powerful weapon in the hands of an online marketer. Don’t wait too long, get the Flip Corporate subscription and make the most of your publications!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016