FlipSnack has just reached a new level of professionalism with its latest update. Now we track a lot of data regarding your flipbook and we offer detailed reports.
Here’s what you will be able to check in FlipSnack:
flipbook impressions (how many times the flipbook was accessed)
flipbook views (the number of interactions with the flipbook)
average time spent on flipbook
downloads (how many PDF downloads were requested)
shares on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
number of clicks on links and buttons from your flipbook
locations: top 5 countries where the flipbook is most popular and number of views for each
devices: number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
These stats are available to all FlipSnack users. Free users get up to 7 days of statistics, Flip Publisher users get up to 3 months and Flip Corporate users get unlimited, all-time stats.
These stats can be a powerful weapon in the hands of an online marketer. Don’t wait too long, get the Flip Corporate subscription and make the most of your publications!
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016