FlipSnack has just reached a new level of professionalism with its latest update. Now we track a lot of data regarding your flipbook and we offer detailed reports.
Here’s what you will be able to check in FlipSnack:
flipbook impressions (how many times the flipbook was accessed)
flipbook views (the number of interactions with the flipbook)
average time spent on flipbook
downloads (how many PDF downloads were requested)
shares on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
number of clicks on links and buttons from your flipbook
locations: top 5 countries where the flipbook is most popular and number of views for each
devices: number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
These stats are available to all FlipSnack users. Free users get up to 7 days of statistics, Flip Publisher users get up to 3 months and Flip Corporate users get unlimited, all-time stats.
These stats can be a powerful weapon in the hands of an online marketer. Don’t wait too long, get the Flip Corporate subscription and make the most of your publications!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016