FlipSnack has just reached a new level of professionalism with its latest update. Now we track a lot of data regarding your flipbook and we offer detailed reports.
Here’s what you will be able to check in FlipSnack:
flipbook impressions (how many times the flipbook was accessed)
flipbook views (the number of interactions with the flipbook)
average time spent on flipbook
downloads (how many PDF downloads were requested)
shares on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
number of clicks on links and buttons from your flipbook
locations: top 5 countries where the flipbook is most popular and number of views for each
devices: number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
These stats are available to all FlipSnack users. Free users get up to 7 days of statistics, Flip Publisher users get up to 3 months and Flip Corporate users get unlimited, all-time stats.
These stats can be a powerful weapon in the hands of an online marketer. Don’t wait too long, get the Flip Corporate subscription and make the most of your publications!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017