We’re organizing a contest for all teachers interested in learning and connecting. Here’s everything you need to know about the contest:
1. First prize: a registration* (worth $645) at the 7th Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning International Symposium – April 9-11, 2014 · Sheraton Dallas Hotel – Dallas, TX
The full conference fee includes access to keynote and plenary addresses, all presentations, all workshops, welcome reception, continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, poster sessions, vendor showcase and exhibits. Lunches and dinners are on your own. Tickets for the Awards luncheon are available for purchase during the registration process only. All onsite attendees will have on-demand access to recorded sessions from the conference for one (1) year post-conference.
2. Second prize: 25% OFF registration fee to the Online Learning International Symposium
How to enter the contest:
Write a FlipSnack Edu review, including your perspective on how FlipSnack Edu can be used for learning, and publish it on your blog/ website
Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you want to attend the conference
Post the link on the FlipSnack Edu Facebook page
Tweet an invite to the conference using @flipsnackedu and #et4online:
“Join the @FlipSnackEdu contest to win a free participation ticket to #et4online”
Contest duration: 04.03.2014 – 30.03.2014
All valid submissions will be judged by the FlipSnack Edu committee. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the blog post. We’re looking for originality, creativity and appropriateness to contest theme. The winner will be announced on March 31, on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
Incomplete or inaccurate entries and those not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
Rules and regulations – View all
*The registration fee does not include accommodation or travel expenses.
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017