Elearning is no longer a new concept, and it’s probably one of the biggest blessings of technology! Think about it! To be able to access information wherever you are, attend university classes even if you’ve never even visited that particular campus, to share and get feedback with other teachers and students in online spaces. Not to mention how cost-effective it is.
Research also shows that e-learning could prove more effective than the classroom scene and increase retention of a subject. The use of video, audio, quizzes, colors and different combinations of these have a great impact on memory and recall. And you can always replay certain parts, which is not something you can do with your professor in a crowded class!
Which is why FlipSnack Edu is such a valuable resource for e-learning! It can be used with students who never get to share a physical space, or it can be used in addition to a classic teaching system, to add the benefits of various types of media.
With the addition of hyperlinks, audio and video coming to the beautiful flipbooks soon, flipping is definitely learning. E-learning, that is!
Try it, love it, and come back to tell us how you use it!
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016