Elearning is no longer a new concept, and it’s probably one of the biggest blessings of technology! Think about it! To be able to access information wherever you are, attend university classes even if you’ve never even visited that particular campus, to share and get feedback with other teachers and students in online spaces. Not to mention how cost-effective it is.
Research also shows that e-learning could prove more effective than the classroom scene and increase retention of a subject. The use of video, audio, quizzes, colors and different combinations of these have a great impact on memory and recall. And you can always replay certain parts, which is not something you can do with your professor in a crowded class!
Which is why FlipSnack Edu is such a valuable resource for e-learning! It can be used with students who never get to share a physical space, or it can be used in addition to a classic teaching system, to add the benefits of various types of media.
With the addition of hyperlinks, audio and video coming to the beautiful flipbooks soon, flipping is definitely learning. E-learning, that is!
Try it, love it, and come back to tell us how you use it!
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016