We’ve noticed that the “classic template” is the most popular and the others have become unnecessary, since the classic template can be customized extensively. For example, the hardcover template is useless when we have the hardcover option available.
Therefore, we’re going to keep the classic template and improve it. The classic template is the only template that will receive updates in the future and the only one available for new flipbooks.
We will not force the classic template on all your published flipbooks. You can keep the old templates for your published flipbooks, but keep in mind that we’re not going to work on those templates anymore, and you might miss out on some cool new features.
Stay connected to read more neat stuff about FlipSnack.
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016