We’ve noticed that the “classic template” is the most popular and the others have become unnecessary, since the classic template can be customized extensively. For example, the hardcover template is useless when we have the hardcover option available.
Therefore, we’re going to keep the classic template and improve it. The classic template is the only template that will receive updates in the future and the only one available for new flipbooks.
We will not force the classic template on all your published flipbooks. You can keep the old templates for your published flipbooks, but keep in mind that we’re not going to work on those templates anymore, and you might miss out on some cool new features.
Stay connected to read more neat stuff about FlipSnack.
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016