We’ve noticed that the “classic template” is the most popular and the others have become unnecessary, since the classic template can be customized extensively. For example, the hardcover template is useless when we have the hardcover option available.
Therefore, we’re going to keep the classic template and improve it. The classic template is the only template that will receive updates in the future and the only one available for new flipbooks.
We will not force the classic template on all your published flipbooks. You can keep the old templates for your published flipbooks, but keep in mind that we’re not going to work on those templates anymore, and you might miss out on some cool new features.
Stay connected to read more neat stuff about FlipSnack.
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016