We’ve noticed that the “classic template” is the most popular and the others have become unnecessary, since the classic template can be customized extensively. For example, the hardcover template is useless when we have the hardcover option available.
Therefore, we’re going to keep the classic template and improve it. The classic template is the only template that will receive updates in the future and the only one available for new flipbooks.
We will not force the classic template on all your published flipbooks. You can keep the old templates for your published flipbooks, but keep in mind that we’re not going to work on those templates anymore, and you might miss out on some cool new features.
Stay connected to read more neat stuff about FlipSnack.
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016