Everything that once used to be print-only has now an online version. Why? Because it’s convenient and you have many more options as a publisher. You can add music, videos, links – things that wouldn’t be possible in print. Did you know you can even add forms in digital magazines? Just use FlipSnack.com
Why use forms in digital magazines:
- set page limitation (change label for that)
You can decide to give all readers a preview of the magazine and ask them through the form to give you some information or feedback in exchange for the rest of the pages.
- gather data from readers
You can ask for name, age, country or whatever info you may find useful to know about your readers. You’ll be able to download all this info as a CSV file and use it for statistics about users.
- increase your subscriber list
Use the form to collect email addresses from your readers. Download them as a CSV file and use it build an email list. You’ll be able to send newsletters and emails about new issues or brochures that will help you get a constantly growing number of views
- make an impossible-to-ignore ad
People have developed banner blindness, a reaction to ignore banner ads. If you have something important to communicate to your readers, like a promotion or something similar, you can use the form widget as a text ad, that nobody can ignore. You’ll just have to change the text in the header, remove fields and change the text on the button to “next” or something similar.
Go to FlipSnack and add forms (-> Add links and buttons -> Forms) in your magazines for a better interaction with your audience!
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016