We’ve recently posted an article about the benefits of using forms in your online publications. If you were convinced, but need a bit more info about the technicalities, keep on reading. Everything is explained here:
1. Go to FlipSnack, log in and create your publication. Click on Add links and buttons.
2. Use the left and right arrows to navigate between pages. Look for the Lead form in the Miscellaneous section, and insert it into your publication with drag and drop.
3. To customize your form, click Edit.
4. Now you’ll be able to change the header text, add new fields or customize the existing ones. There are various possibilities for the fields: text, email, country dropdown (country list), custom dropdown (create your own list of options), date, checkbox.
5. Now that you’re done, click Ok and then Preview.
Happy? Go to Finish.
Unhappy? Go to Previous and change the things you’re unhappy about and repeat the process.
6. Share you publication with readers on FB, Twitter, G+ or embed it on your website. The more views, the better.
7. Whenever you decide you want to download the form information (all the answers) you’ll have to go to My FlipSnack and download the form info.
Now you know everything there is to know about FlipSnack subscription forms! Start using them in your publications!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017