Why make a flipbook?
Online flip books are both beautiful and useful. We like flipping through magazines to see photos and read stories. That’s why presenting information in a stylish online flip book is a brilliant idea.
Making a flipbook is easy with the right tools. You can turn anything into a flip book: a restaurant menu, a story, a stylish presentation for school or work, a business presentation, or something else.
Here’s how to make a flip book for free, using FlipSnack:
1. Gather all the information and photos that you want for your flip book.
2. Organize all your information and photos in Google Docs. All you need is a Google account.
3. When you’re happy with the outcome, download as PDF.
4. Upload PDF files on FlipSnack, customize and publish your first flip book, and share the link to your flip book with everyone!
Here’s an example of a flipbook I didn’t make from scratch. I just uploaded the PDF version of The Little Prince for an easier read. It’s one of my favorite books.
Let’s read it together!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016