Why make a flipbook?
Online flip books are both beautiful and useful. We like flipping through magazines to see photos and read stories. That’s why presenting information in a stylish online flip book is a brilliant idea.
Making a flipbook is easy with the right tools. You can turn anything into a flip book: a restaurant menu, a story, a stylish presentation for school or work, a business presentation, or something else.
Here’s how to make a flip book for free, using FlipSnack:
1. Gather all the information and photos that you want for your flip book.
2. Organize all your information and photos in Google Docs. All you need is a Google account.
3. When you’re happy with the outcome, download as PDF.
4. Upload PDF files on FlipSnack, customize and publish your first flip book, and share the link to your flip book with everyone!
Here’s an example of a flipbook I didn’t make from scratch. I just uploaded the PDF version of The Little Prince for an easier read. It’s one of my favorite books.
Let’s read it together!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016