Why make a flipbook?
Online flip books are both beautiful and useful. We like flipping through magazines to see photos and read stories. That’s why presenting information in a stylish online flip book is a brilliant idea.
Making a flipbook is easy with the right tools. You can turn anything into a flip book: a restaurant menu, a story, a stylish presentation for school or work, a business presentation, or something else.
Here’s how to make a flip book for free, using FlipSnack:
1. Gather all the information and photos that you want for your flip book.
2. Organize all your information and photos in Google Docs. All you need is a Google account.
3. When you’re happy with the outcome, download as PDF.
4. Upload PDF files on FlipSnack, customize and publish your first flip book, and share the link to your flip book with everyone!
Here’s an example of a flipbook I didn’t make from scratch. I just uploaded the PDF version of The Little Prince for an easier read. It’s one of my favorite books.
Let’s read it together!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016