Why make a flipbook?
Online flip books are both beautiful and useful. We like flipping through magazines to see photos and read stories. That’s why presenting information in a stylish online flip book is a brilliant idea.
Making a flipbook is easy with the right tools. You can turn anything into a flip book: a restaurant menu, a story, a stylish presentation for school or work, a business presentation, or something else.
Here’s how to make a flip book for free, using FlipSnack:
1. Gather all the information and photos that you want for your flip book.
2. Organize all your information and photos in Google Docs. All you need is a Google account.
3. When you’re happy with the outcome, download as PDF.
4. Upload PDF files on FlipSnack, customize and publish your first flip book, and share the link to your flip book with everyone!
Here’s an example of a flipbook I didn’t make from scratch. I just uploaded the PDF version of The Little Prince for an easier read. It’s one of my favorite books.
Let’s read it together!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016