You probably know that SEO can help you get more traffic to your website. But what if you want to drive more traffic to your digital flip book? How can you optimize it for Google search?
In today’s article we’ll talk about 2 very important elements of flipbooks that are often neglected.
The title is the main text that describes the online flipbook. It should be a short, concise and accurate description of the flipbook’s content. Titles are very important to both readers and search engine optimization because they tell what the flipbook is about using only a few words. Of course, those words need to be chosen carefully: titles should be descriptive and keyword-rich.
The description field in FlipSnack allows you to write up to 5000 characters. That should be enough for any flipbook. Our suggestion for you is to write an informative, relevant and descriptive synopsis of the flipbook, using keywords. Make the description specific and start with the most important ideas of your flip book.
Also, don’t focus too much on keywords and SEO. Remember that your beautiful flipbook is meant to be read by humans, so make the description easy to read and avoid keyword stuffing. Be captivating!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016