You probably know that SEO can help you get more traffic to your website. But what if you want to drive more traffic to your digital flip book? How can you optimize it for Google search?
In today’s article we’ll talk about 2 very important elements of flipbooks that are often neglected.
The title is the main text that describes the online flipbook. It should be a short, concise and accurate description of the flipbook’s content. Titles are very important to both readers and search engine optimization because they tell what the flipbook is about using only a few words. Of course, those words need to be chosen carefully: titles should be descriptive and keyword-rich.
The description field in FlipSnack allows you to write up to 5000 characters. That should be enough for any flipbook. Our suggestion for you is to write an informative, relevant and descriptive synopsis of the flipbook, using keywords. Make the description specific and start with the most important ideas of your flip book.
Also, don’t focus too much on keywords and SEO. Remember that your beautiful flipbook is meant to be read by humans, so make the description easy to read and avoid keyword stuffing. Be captivating!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016