You probably know that SEO can help you get more traffic to your website. But what if you want to drive more traffic to your digital flip book? How can you optimize it for Google search?
In today’s article we’ll talk about 2 very important elements of flipbooks that are often neglected.
The title is the main text that describes the online flipbook. It should be a short, concise and accurate description of the flipbook’s content. Titles are very important to both readers and search engine optimization because they tell what the flipbook is about using only a few words. Of course, those words need to be chosen carefully: titles should be descriptive and keyword-rich.
The description field in FlipSnack allows you to write up to 5000 characters. That should be enough for any flipbook. Our suggestion for you is to write an informative, relevant and descriptive synopsis of the flipbook, using keywords. Make the description specific and start with the most important ideas of your flip book.
Also, don’t focus too much on keywords and SEO. Remember that your beautiful flipbook is meant to be read by humans, so make the description easy to read and avoid keyword stuffing. Be captivating!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016