You probably know that SEO can help you get more traffic to your website. But what if you want to drive more traffic to your digital flip book? How can you optimize it for Google search?
In today’s article we’ll talk about 2 very important elements of flipbooks that are often neglected.
The title is the main text that describes the online flipbook. It should be a short, concise and accurate description of the flipbook’s content. Titles are very important to both readers and search engine optimization because they tell what the flipbook is about using only a few words. Of course, those words need to be chosen carefully: titles should be descriptive and keyword-rich.
The description field in FlipSnack allows you to write up to 5000 characters. That should be enough for any flipbook. Our suggestion for you is to write an informative, relevant and descriptive synopsis of the flipbook, using keywords. Make the description specific and start with the most important ideas of your flip book.
Also, don’t focus too much on keywords and SEO. Remember that your beautiful flipbook is meant to be read by humans, so make the description easy to read and avoid keyword stuffing. Be captivating!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017