UPDATE: The links and buttons editor is live. Go to flipsnack.com to test it yourself!
We’re super excited to announce an update that we’ll be rolling out soon: the links and buttons editor. Thanks to this new feature, you’ll be able to stick some cute little buttons on the pages of your flipbooks, with links to various online content. All you have to do is drag and drop the buttons you want to use, and then you can customize them.
Here’s our FlipSnack Edu brochure, enriched with a few hyperlinks. Take a look at it, and get ready to enjoy this feature soon!
Let us show you some examples of what you can do with the links and buttons editor:
If you publish a catalog for your business, you can introduce shopping buttons with links to your website, so people can start shopping while flipping
Social buttons help you integrate your online presence in your flipbook and enrich your publication with music (YouTube, SoundCloud), galleries (Facebook, Flickr) etc.
You can use action buttons for easier access to previous/next page, or first/last page. You can even attach download buttons!
There are so many possibilities with this feature, that we can’t wait for you to start working with them and to show us your new and fabulous flipbooks!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017