Teaching is not what it used to be anymore, when my generation was still in school. All we needed back then were notebooks, pens and teachers. Things have changed radically since and the use of computers in school is the most natural thing now. But you know what? It is for the best, because the new technologies can help the teacher and the student.
Take FlipSnack Edu for example. Teachers can use it to prepare the lesson in advance: make a PDF, upload it to FlipSnack Edu, and then share it with the class. Just like that, the lesson is done and students can start learning. At school, students will have time to ask questions and do assignments: research, flipbook presentations, etc. When using the right tools, learning is fun, modern, and it doesn’t feel like a burden.
Are you ready to flip your classroom and start using new class tools? That’s great! Here’s a great article written by Kristina A. Holzweiss, where she presents an extensive list of web tools, organized into categories such as:
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Bookmarking and curating tools
- Collaboration tools
- Digital storytelling – featuring our very own FlipSnack Edu
- Presentation tools
- Word clouds
I’m sure you’ll find some educational gems in there, so pay a visit!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016