Teaching is not what it used to be anymore, when my generation was still in school. All we needed back then were notebooks, pens and teachers. Things have changed radically since and the use of computers in school is the most natural thing now. But you know what? It is for the best, because the new technologies can help the teacher and the student.
Take FlipSnack Edu for example. Teachers can use it to prepare the lesson in advance: make a PDF, upload it to FlipSnack Edu, and then share it with the class. Just like that, the lesson is done and students can start learning. At school, students will have time to ask questions and do assignments: research, flipbook presentations, etc. When using the right tools, learning is fun, modern, and it doesn’t feel like a burden.
Are you ready to flip your classroom and start using new class tools? That’s great! Here’s a great article written by Kristina A. Holzweiss, where she presents an extensive list of web tools, organized into categories such as:
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Bookmarking and curating tools
- Collaboration tools
- Digital storytelling – featuring our very own FlipSnack Edu
- Presentation tools
- Word clouds
I’m sure you’ll find some educational gems in there, so pay a visit!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016