Teaching is not what it used to be anymore, when my generation was still in school. All we needed back then were notebooks, pens and teachers. Things have changed radically since and the use of computers in school is the most natural thing now. But you know what? It is for the best, because the new technologies can help the teacher and the student.
Take FlipSnack Edu for example. Teachers can use it to prepare the lesson in advance: make a PDF, upload it to FlipSnack Edu, and then share it with the class. Just like that, the lesson is done and students can start learning. At school, students will have time to ask questions and do assignments: research, flipbook presentations, etc. When using the right tools, learning is fun, modern, and it doesn’t feel like a burden.
Are you ready to flip your classroom and start using new class tools? That’s great! Here’s a great article written by Kristina A. Holzweiss, where she presents an extensive list of web tools, organized into categories such as:
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Bookmarking and curating tools
- Collaboration tools
- Digital storytelling – featuring our very own FlipSnack Edu
- Presentation tools
- Word clouds
I’m sure you’ll find some educational gems in there, so pay a visit!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016