Here are the top 5 flipbooks from FlipSnack that impressed us the most this week. Please vote for your favorite and help us decide which one is the best!
1. CMD media recruitment brochure
We like the fresh design, the creativity, splashes of color… everything. It’s so cool! After flipping this brochure, don’t you feel like this company is something you’d like to be a part of?
2. The juice
This publication is young, fun and juicy! The designers didn’t stick to one color palette but they certainly knew what they were doing, because all the font choices, the colors, and the layouts work!
3. Programa VAQ
We don’t speak the language, but this flipbook is so inspiring nevertheless! It shows how you can take something as boring (usually) as a program and turn it into something WOW!
4. Berlin Gardens product catalog
We’d like to see more product catalogs like this! It has lots of images presenting the products in natural (gorgeous) settings and by themselves as well.
5. Holts service booklet
This made the top list because of the beautiful illustrations /paintings that accompany the texts.
Are there any other Flipsnack magazines or catalogs that should’ve made the cut? Please tell us in the comments section!
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016