Here are the top 5 flipbooks from FlipSnack that impressed us the most this week. Please vote for your favorite and help us decide which one is the best!
1. CMD media recruitment brochure
We like the fresh design, the creativity, splashes of color… everything. It’s so cool! After flipping this brochure, don’t you feel like this company is something you’d like to be a part of?
2. The juice
This publication is young, fun and juicy! The designers didn’t stick to one color palette but they certainly knew what they were doing, because all the font choices, the colors, and the layouts work!
3. Programa VAQ
We don’t speak the language, but this flipbook is so inspiring nevertheless! It shows how you can take something as boring (usually) as a program and turn it into something WOW!
4. Berlin Gardens product catalog
We’d like to see more product catalogs like this! It has lots of images presenting the products in natural (gorgeous) settings and by themselves as well.
5. Holts service booklet
This made the top list because of the beautiful illustrations /paintings that accompany the texts.
Are there any other Flipsnack magazines or catalogs that should’ve made the cut? Please tell us in the comments section!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017