FlipSnack is a tool that anyone can use to turn basic online publications into stylish, digital flipbooks, and it’s used by more and more teachers who want to bring something fresh and engaging to the educational process.
For example, Mrs. Davis used Flipsnack to create vocabulary booklets. The children used iPads to define each word, then they used Scribble Press to create a picture, the definition and sentence for the word, and finally FlipSnack to present the finished works so everybody, parents and other students, could admire them. It’s also useful to share the link with the parents so that students can read them again at home.
Here’s just one example of the many they did:
FlipSnack is easy enough even for the students themselves, if they have the minimum computer skills. It would be fun to have students create a book report using FlipSnack.
Another great idea is to use it to display students’ work as a whole. They love seeing their work published whether in a book, website or bulletin board. The teacher can compile all their works, scan them, upload the scanned images onto a google word doc, save as a PDF, and finally upload it to FlipSnack. Such a fun and simple tool to create a class book!
Check out another example of what a teacher, Anthony Chuter, made with his third grade students:
Here are a few other ideas of what you can do with FlipSnack, but the possibilities are endless:
– Create a flipbook with images of your baby’s first year
– Turn your research thesis into a shareable flipbook that people will want to read
– Make a catalog that shows off all your best items for sale on Etsy
– Write an office manual that new employees can review before starting work
What would you be using FlipSnack for? Share your ideas and flipbooks with us in comments!
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016