Looking for a free PDF newsletter creator that helps you design professional newsletters? We have what you need! Use our top-notch online software to create email flyers that are suitable for business, school and non-profit organizations.
Make a beautiful newsletter design by simply customizing a template, and create a stylish magazine that your readers will love.
You know how sometimes PDF attachments get blocked by firewalls? Our solution is frustration-free. Simply share the link in email.
We track impressions, views, clicks and demographic data, so you’ll know how well your newsletters are performing in your community.
Below you can see 5 different examples of newsletters published with our software. You can make your own newsletter design and import the PDF to get similar results or you can customize our newsletter templates free.
Click on images to view these newsletter examples and get some newsletter ideas.
Choose the best format for your newsletters. Convert PDFs to engaging digital magazines, or design your newsletter brochure using our online tool. Your community is going to love the result!
Here are some easy steps that help you make a newsletter online for free:
• Sign up for Flipsnack - it's free.
• Select a newsletter template that best suits your business.
• Make it yours by using our complex Design Studio.
• Customize your fonts and add images.
• Print your newsletter or share it online directly from Flipsnack!
Here are 10 fun newsletter ideas you can include in your newsletter:
• Blog posts
• Event invitations
• New products announcements
• A poll or survey
• Customers stories
• Job postings
• Holidays newsletter
• Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
• Favorite photos from your readers
Here is a how to create a Newsletter design in 7 steps:
• Launch Flipsnack- it's free.
• Choose the format you desire.
• Select a newsletter template that best suits your needs.
• Drag and drop it in our Design Studio.
• Give your newsletter personality.
• Select an unique typography.
• Incorporate graphics and add your own photos.
An internal newsletter is a document that is sent within your company. This could be monthly, weekly or whenever there’s a need to share company information. Is a way to share updates, such as fairs, events, articles in magazines and so on.Also is an opportunity to build excitement about the company.
Here are the main content ideas that you can easily include in an internal newsletter: job postings, surveys and reports, employee profiles, events, departament updates, FAQs, inspirational quotes, anniversaries or milestones, recommendations