Flipsnack’s restaurant menu maker helps you give your establishment its own identity. Create your own restaurant menu design or use one of our menu design templates to attract more customers.
Check out our wide range of professional guide templates.
Flipsnack’s online menu maker has a variety of menu templates to choose from. Whether you are looking for a restaurant menu, Italian menu or wine menu, each one of our menu templates is professionally designed and ready to use as is. You can also customize the menu as much as you want, simply by drag and drop.View more examples
1. Make a list of all the dishes and drinks that you want to display in your menu. Make sure you have descriptions and prices ready.
2. Select one of our free menu design templates, the one that you like most.
3. Select your preferred font and color, that would match your brand style.
4. You can add some mouth-watering photos to spice it up, and move elements around on the pages. Our menu creator will let you adjust everything according to your needs, such as adding more pages or deleting some.
5. All done, click save and that’s it. You can now spread the news all over the social media, by sharing it online, or why not download it, print it and use it in your restaurant.
Our menu maker is made for non-designers. Just add your dishes, drinks, and prices. Choose the font that matches your brand, or you can upload your custom one. Decorate your menu with photos, shapes or anything that you think might impress your clients. Download it, share it and print it. No design experience required.Design your own menu
Developing an online presence is vital even for businesses in the food industry: restaurants, cafés, fast food places and so on.
But your digital presence isn’t complete without a digital menu that features all of the delicious dishes you serve. An online menu is an essential part of any online marketing strategy and can help you attract more customers by showing them online what they can expect in the restaurant.
Flipsnack is an easy to use digital publishing platform that allows you to create digital menus within minutes. You can use our menu maker to design your digital menu from scratch or you can simply upload and publish a previously designed menu in PDF form.
Our menu design software can really boost the interactivity of your menus. We strongly recommend adding videos to show off your restaurant, how your food is made, skilfull plating and other information that will impress your future guests.
Add videos of your special dishes, cocktails, special beers and other goodies
Make readers aware of your brand by adding your logo to your digital menu
Your publications have a clean interface and a smooth, realistic page flip effect
We designed our editor to be as simple and streamlined as possible for easy creation
Your electronic menu will look amazing on any screen, device or web browser.
With a few clicks you can share your menu online or send it to printing
Here are a few examples of menus created with our online software. It’s easy to build great looking menus to show off your selection of dishes, coffees, cocktails, brews or any other goodies you have for sale. So here’s some inspiration:Create your menu
Although it depends tremendously on each restaurant, there are a few crucial elements every menu should contain:
• Categories like starter, main, drinks and dessert (if you have a short menu, keep it simple)
• Name of each item and ingredients description
• Price for each item
• Portion size information
• Appealing images
There are no written rules to what a menu should look like or how many pages long it should be, it depends very much on how many menu items you have. However, many menu designs are built with the standard paper size in mind: Letter paper size (8.5 x 11 in). Other menu sizes can be: 4.25 x 11, 5.5 x 15, 8.5 x 14, 11 x 17, 11 x 25.5 in.
A great menu design can sell more than a plain one, for sure. Here’s what makes a good menu design:
• Clear sections (starter, main, desserts,etc)
• Mouth-watering images
• Adequate typography
• Perfect price alignment
• Descriptive copy (avoid too much text)
These are the most common 5 types of menus: