We get a lot of feedback from you and we love it, because it helps us make better products. Your most popular suggestion was to make it possible to add links in flipbooks after the PDF upload.
So today we’re launching a publishing editor that will let you do even more than that. You’ll be able to add internal and external links, buttons, texts, captions, outlines, audio, video, shopping options and even subscription forms in your publications.
The new editor is easy to use, but you can do great things with it: transform your publications into powerful e-commerce or advertising tools.
If you want to take advantage of these features, you can upgrade to the new Publisher plan! It costs only $144/year, and it will give you access to all premium features.
Want to see a flipbook enriched with links, buttons, captions and more? Here’s an example:
This new editor could make your life easier. Go test it!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016