We get a lot of feedback from you and we love it, because it helps us make better products. Your most popular suggestion was to make it possible to add links in flipbooks after the PDF upload.
So today we’re launching a publishing editor that will let you do even more than that. You’ll be able to add internal and external links, buttons, texts, captions, outlines, audio, video, shopping options and even subscription forms in your publications.
The new editor is easy to use, but you can do great things with it: transform your publications into powerful e-commerce or advertising tools.
If you want to take advantage of these features, you can upgrade to the new Publisher plan! It costs only $144/year, and it will give you access to all premium features.
Want to see a flipbook enriched with links, buttons, captions and more? Here’s an example:
This new editor could make your life easier. Go test it!
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016