We get a lot of feedback from you and we love it, because it helps us make better products. Your most popular suggestion was to make it possible to add links in flipbooks after the PDF upload.
So today we’re launching a publishing editor that will let you do even more than that. You’ll be able to add internal and external links, buttons, texts, captions, outlines, audio, video, shopping options and even subscription forms in your publications.
The new editor is easy to use, but you can do great things with it: transform your publications into powerful e-commerce or advertising tools.
If you want to take advantage of these features, you can upgrade to the new Publisher plan! It costs only $144/year, and it will give you access to all premium features.
Want to see a flipbook enriched with links, buttons, captions and more? Here’s an example:
This new editor could make your life easier. Go test it!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017