Password protection is a feature that has been requested over and over again by our users. And we get it… you don’t want confidential information to be found by your competitors and yet you need to store it somewhere and to share it with people from your company, or with a specific department.
So you asked for password protection and we made it happen! The password protection feature is limited to Flip Corporate and Snack Business users.
Here’s how you can protect your documents online:
Go to flipsnack.com and create your publication. Just upload your PDF or upload it and then enrich it with rich media items. When you’re done click “Publish” and you will be able to set the password.
Setting the password is extremely easy:
click “Set password protection”
enter a password
To change it or remove it you just have to click on Change password or Remove password.
Check out an example of a password protected flipbook below. Enter the password “flipsnack” to be able to view the publication:
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016