Password protection is a feature that has been requested over and over again by our users. And we get it… you don’t want confidential information to be found by your competitors and yet you need to store it somewhere and to share it with people from your company, or with a specific department.
So you asked for password protection and we made it happen! The password protection feature is limited to Flip Corporate and Snack Business users.
Here’s how you can protect your documents online:
Go to flipsnack.com and create your publication. Just upload your PDF or upload it and then enrich it with rich media items. When you’re done click “Publish” and you will be able to set the password.
Setting the password is extremely easy:
click “Set password protection”
enter a password
To change it or remove it you just have to click on Change password or Remove password.
Check out an example of a password protected flipbook below. Enter the password “flipsnack” to be able to view the publication:
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016