Password protection is a feature that has been requested over and over again by our users. And we get it… you don’t want confidential information to be found by your competitors and yet you need to store it somewhere and to share it with people from your company, or with a specific department.
So you asked for password protection and we made it happen! The password protection feature is limited to Flip Corporate and Snack Business users.
Here’s how you can protect your documents online:
Go to flipsnack.com and create your publication. Just upload your PDF or upload it and then enrich it with rich media items. When you’re done click “Publish” and you will be able to set the password.
Setting the password is extremely easy:
click “Set password protection”
enter a password
To change it or remove it you just have to click on Change password or Remove password.
Check out an example of a password protected flipbook below. Enter the password “flipsnack” to be able to view the publication:
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016