We are excited to announce that we’ve added new features in FlipSnack. We hope you will enjoy it even more and expand on the things you do with it.
So here are some of the changes:
You’re not limited to PDF files only anymore. You can upload JPG, JPEG and PDF files to your flip book.
The upload allows for up to 100 different files. Each PDF file is limited to 500 pages.
For the hardcover template there’s this new option of uploading an image for cover.
You can have hardcovers in all the other templates as well: the first page of your flipbook, or an image you choose to upload.
You can merge all files (PDFs, JPEG and JPG) to one flipbook.
Another cool new option is the Single page view, which will display only one page at a time. You’ll find it in the Other settings section. Click Show more to reveal the single page view option.
We have tooltips in several languages. If we don’t have FlipSnack tooltips in your language yet, please help us translate them by sending us an email.
3. Publish (Stats)
Now we’re showing advanced stats for each individual file. Click Show stats details, and it will show the number of views for each file.
What do you think about the new options?
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016