We are excited to announce that we’ve added new features in FlipSnack. We hope you will enjoy it even more and expand on the things you do with it.
So here are some of the changes:
You’re not limited to PDF files only anymore. You can upload JPG, JPEG and PDF files to your flip book.
The upload allows for up to 100 different files. Each PDF file is limited to 500 pages.
For the hardcover template there’s this new option of uploading an image for cover.
You can have hardcovers in all the other templates as well: the first page of your flipbook, or an image you choose to upload.
You can merge all files (PDFs, JPEG and JPG) to one flipbook.
Another cool new option is the Single page view, which will display only one page at a time. You’ll find it in the Other settings section. Click Show more to reveal the single page view option.
We have tooltips in several languages. If we don’t have FlipSnack tooltips in your language yet, please help us translate them by sending us an email.
3. Publish (Stats)
Now we’re showing advanced stats for each individual file. Click Show stats details, and it will show the number of views for each file.
What do you think about the new options?
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016