We are excited to announce that we’ve added new features in FlipSnack. We hope you will enjoy it even more and expand on the things you do with it.
So here are some of the changes:
You’re not limited to PDF files only anymore. You can upload JPG, JPEG and PDF files to your flip book.
The upload allows for up to 100 different files. Each PDF file is limited to 500 pages.
For the hardcover template there’s this new option of uploading an image for cover.
You can have hardcovers in all the other templates as well: the first page of your flipbook, or an image you choose to upload.
You can merge all files (PDFs, JPEG and JPG) to one flipbook.
Another cool new option is the Single page view, which will display only one page at a time. You’ll find it in the Other settings section. Click Show more to reveal the single page view option.
We have tooltips in several languages. If we don’t have FlipSnack tooltips in your language yet, please help us translate them by sending us an email.
3. Publish (Stats)
Now we’re showing advanced stats for each individual file. Click Show stats details, and it will show the number of views for each file.
What do you think about the new options?
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016