Today we’re happy to bring you great update news. We’ve included some of the features you guys have requested.
Here’s what’s new:
1. Search function
Starting today you can search for words and phrases in FlipSnack widgets. You have to check the Enable search box and view the widget in full screen mode. Next, click on the search icon and enter your search terms. Of course this function won’t work if you’re searching in an image-only flipbook (including rasterized PDFs).
2. Facebook embed
FlipSnack has moved to a more secure connection, so now when you post a FlipSnack direct link to your wall it won’t open in a new window. You’ll be able to flip the pages right there on Facebook.
There will be more news, so come visit FlipSnack soon!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016