Today we’re happy to bring you great update news. We’ve included some of the features you guys have requested.
Here’s what’s new:
1. Search function
Starting today you can search for words and phrases in FlipSnack widgets. You have to check the Enable search box and view the widget in full screen mode. Next, click on the search icon and enter your search terms. Of course this function won’t work if you’re searching in an image-only flipbook (including rasterized PDFs).
2. Facebook embed
FlipSnack has moved to a more secure connection, so now when you post a FlipSnack direct link to your wall it won’t open in a new window. You’ll be able to flip the pages right there on Facebook.
There will be more news, so come visit FlipSnack soon!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016