Today we’re happy to bring you great update news. We’ve included some of the features you guys have requested.
Here’s what’s new:
1. Search function
Starting today you can search for words and phrases in FlipSnack widgets. You have to check the Enable search box and view the widget in full screen mode. Next, click on the search icon and enter your search terms. Of course this function won’t work if you’re searching in an image-only flipbook (including rasterized PDFs).
2. Facebook embed
FlipSnack has moved to a more secure connection, so now when you post a FlipSnack direct link to your wall it won’t open in a new window. You’ll be able to flip the pages right there on Facebook.
There will be more news, so come visit FlipSnack soon!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016