As you may have noticed already, we’re rolling out a new feature: public profiles.
Public profiles contain all public widgets created with FlipSnack by each user, along with some information about the user. It’s the perfect place to showcase all your flipbooks.
If you have flipbooks that you’d like to keep private and not show in your public profile, you have the option of unchecking the box for public link in “my FlipSnack”.
Here is how you can personalize your FlipSnack profile:
– Set your own custom URL: www.flipsnack.com/username. Use a custom URL that represents you or your brand, and use it in campaigns, on your website or even on business cards.
– Upload a small photography or logo.
– Set your full name, location and a short description about you, your business or your portfolio.
– Add your website and blog addresses.
– Add social media buttons: Fb, Twitter, G+, Youtube, Vimeo (you can choose which ones you want to show on your profile).
For our free users we’ll display all flips with limitations: watermarks, 3 pdfs/flip, 15 pages/pdf.
There are no limitations for Premium users. Everything they set as public will show on their profile without any limitation.
What’s great about public profiles is that when you share a flipbook, your visitors will be able to go to your profile page and check out other creations made by you.
Here’s an example profile: https://www.flipsnack.com/flipsnack/ We can’t wait to see yours!
Go to flipsnack.com and edit your profile page.
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016