As you may have noticed already, we’re rolling out a new feature: public profiles.
Public profiles contain all public widgets created with FlipSnack by each user, along with some information about the user. It’s the perfect place to showcase all your flipbooks.
If you have flipbooks that you’d like to keep private and not show in your public profile, you have the option of unchecking the box for public link in “my FlipSnack”.
Here is how you can personalize your FlipSnack profile:
– Set your own custom URL: www.flipsnack.com/username. Use a custom URL that represents you or your brand, and use it in campaigns, on your website or even on business cards.
– Upload a small photography or logo.
– Set your full name, location and a short description about you, your business or your portfolio.
– Add your website and blog addresses.
– Add social media buttons: Fb, Twitter, G+, Youtube, Vimeo (you can choose which ones you want to show on your profile).
For our free users we’ll display all flips with limitations: watermarks, 3 pdfs/flip, 15 pages/pdf.
There are no limitations for Premium users. Everything they set as public will show on their profile without any limitation.
What’s great about public profiles is that when you share a flipbook, your visitors will be able to go to your profile page and check out other creations made by you.
Here’s an example profile: https://www.flipsnack.com/flipsnack/ We can’t wait to see yours!
Go to flipsnack.com and edit your profile page.
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016