We’re very proud of our FlipSnack; it is getting better and better as we are trying to make it the best flipbook maker on the market. Today we’re announcing some new features, and we’re telling you a secret: there’ll be even more soon.
Here they are:
1. Publishing options: public or unlisted
This feature is only available to premium users, who will be able to choose their preferred publishing method:
public – your flip appears on your FlipSnack profile and in searches (in FlipSnack and Google)
unlisted – your flip is available only for those who have the public link from you. It won’t be indexed by Google and it won’t show on your profile.
2. Title and cover customization
We know that most people judge books by their covers (despite the old saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover”), so we thought we should help you make marvelous flip covers.
Just choose the hardcover effect, and you’ll be able to customize the title and the cover for each flipbook (individual or in collection).
There are 4 types of title display:
3. New languages
We’re very proud to announce that FlipSnack is now available in 3 more languages: French, German and Spanish. Just check our website and take a look.
Which one of these features is your favourite?
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016