We’re very proud of our FlipSnack; it is getting better and better as we are trying to make it the best flipbook maker on the market. Today we’re announcing some new features, and we’re telling you a secret: there’ll be even more soon.
Here they are:
1. Publishing options: public or unlisted
This feature is only available to premium users, who will be able to choose their preferred publishing method:
public – your flip appears on your FlipSnack profile and in searches (in FlipSnack and Google)
unlisted – your flip is available only for those who have the public link from you. It won’t be indexed by Google and it won’t show on your profile.
2. Title and cover customization
We know that most people judge books by their covers (despite the old saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover”), so we thought we should help you make marvelous flip covers.
Just choose the hardcover effect, and you’ll be able to customize the title and the cover for each flipbook (individual or in collection).
There are 4 types of title display:
3. New languages
We’re very proud to announce that FlipSnack is now available in 3 more languages: French, German and Spanish. Just check our website and take a look.
Which one of these features is your favourite?
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017