We’re very proud of our FlipSnack; it is getting better and better as we are trying to make it the best flipbook maker on the market. Today we’re announcing some new features, and we’re telling you a secret: there’ll be even more soon.
Here they are:
1. Publishing options: public or unlisted
This feature is only available to premium users, who will be able to choose their preferred publishing method:
public – your flip appears on your FlipSnack profile and in searches (in FlipSnack and Google)
unlisted – your flip is available only for those who have the public link from you. It won’t be indexed by Google and it won’t show on your profile.
2. Title and cover customization
We know that most people judge books by their covers (despite the old saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover”), so we thought we should help you make marvelous flip covers.
Just choose the hardcover effect, and you’ll be able to customize the title and the cover for each flipbook (individual or in collection).
There are 4 types of title display:
3. New languages
We’re very proud to announce that FlipSnack is now available in 3 more languages: French, German and Spanish. Just check our website and take a look.
Which one of these features is your favourite?
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016