A couple of weeks ago we’ve promised to tell you more about FlipSnack Edu. The great news is we can do more than that now – we can invite you to try it.
FlipSnack Edu is a safe environment for virtual classrooms, where teachers can share reading materials, assignments, and engage their Internet-savvy students in their daily homework.
This new and exciting version of FlipSnack makes learning more interactive and fun for both teachers and students.
With FlipSnack Edu you can manage and organize your class according to specific needs and levels, add students, give assignments and review them – all of this with just a few clicks.
The free version is meant for testing and includes 10 student accounts. You can check it out here. Have fun playing with it and upgrade to the Premium as soon as possible (30 student accounts included, with the possibility to add more).
Let us know what you think, because your feedback matters to us! Visit flipsnackedu.com and you won’t regret it!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016