Some of you are wondering about the views and impressions and why the number has changed all of a sudden.
After we released the new advanced stats, we continued to display the old views numbers on your profile and on the browse page (for about a month). That means that on our website we had 2 different types of views:
Views – actual views, counted each time a user interacted with your publication. These were displayed in the Stats section.
Old views – counted each time there was an action in your widget, like a click for example. These were displayed on the Profile page and on the Browse page.
All published flipbooks might get a lower number of “impressions” because from now on we will count an impression each time the widget gets loaded. We will count all the other actions that used to be counted as old views separately and they will be displayed in the Stats area.
We regret the inconvenience we may have caused you today by removing the old views and we offer our apologies.
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016