Some of you are wondering about the views and impressions and why the number has changed all of a sudden.
After we released the new advanced stats, we continued to display the old views numbers on your profile and on the browse page (for about a month). That means that on our website we had 2 different types of views:
Views – actual views, counted each time a user interacted with your publication. These were displayed in the Stats section.
Old views – counted each time there was an action in your widget, like a click for example. These were displayed on the Profile page and on the Browse page.
All published flipbooks might get a lower number of “impressions” because from now on we will count an impression each time the widget gets loaded. We will count all the other actions that used to be counted as old views separately and they will be displayed in the Stats area.
We regret the inconvenience we may have caused you today by removing the old views and we offer our apologies.
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016