Some of you are wondering about the views and impressions and why the number has changed all of a sudden.
After we released the new advanced stats, we continued to display the old views numbers on your profile and on the browse page (for about a month). That means that on our website we had 2 different types of views:
Views – actual views, counted each time a user interacted with your publication. These were displayed in the Stats section.
Old views – counted each time there was an action in your widget, like a click for example. These were displayed on the Profile page and on the Browse page.
All published flipbooks might get a lower number of “impressions” because from now on we will count an impression each time the widget gets loaded. We will count all the other actions that used to be counted as old views separately and they will be displayed in the Stats area.
We regret the inconvenience we may have caused you today by removing the old views and we offer our apologies.
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016