Why add videos in magazines?
Here’s a list of reasons why you should add videos in your online magazines:
- Videos educate. They help people understand and remember things better.
- Videos are appealing. They entertain and inspire.
- They provide context, having the power to show loads of information about people, places and products in just a minute.
- They help you sell: 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online. (Retail Touchpoints)
How to add videos in magazines
This tutorial involves using FlipSnack. Honestly it cannot get any easier than that. Upload your files as PDF/ JPG or create a project from scratch. To add videos you need to find the content editor. (If you’re creating a flipbook from scratch you’re already there.) Look for the Video icon and drag and drop it into your publication. Set the Youtube or Vimeo url of the video. That’s it!
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016