Why add videos in magazines?
Here’s a list of reasons why you should add videos in your online magazines:
- Videos educate. They help people understand and remember things better.
- Videos are appealing. They entertain and inspire.
- They provide context, having the power to show loads of information about people, places and products in just a minute.
- They help you sell: 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online. (Retail Touchpoints)
How to add videos in magazines
This tutorial involves using FlipSnack. Honestly it cannot get any easier than that. Upload your files as PDF/ JPG or create a project from scratch. To add videos you need to find the content editor. (If you’re creating a flipbook from scratch you’re already there.) Look for the Video icon and drag and drop it into your publication. Set the Youtube or Vimeo url of the video. That’s it!
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016