Why add videos in magazines?
Here’s a list of reasons why you should add videos in your online magazines:
- Videos educate. They help people understand and remember things better.
- Videos are appealing. They entertain and inspire.
- They provide context, having the power to show loads of information about people, places and products in just a minute.
- They help you sell: 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online. (Retail Touchpoints)
How to add videos in magazines
This tutorial involves using FlipSnack. Honestly it cannot get any easier than that. Upload your files as PDF/ JPG or create a project from scratch. To add videos you need to find the content editor. (If you’re creating a flipbook from scratch you’re already there.) Look for the Video icon and drag and drop it into your publication. Set the Youtube or Vimeo url of the video. That’s it!
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017