FlipSnack is an online app that turns PDFs and JPGs into digital magazines with flipping pages effects. What is great about FlipSnack is that it allows users to add new elements after upload: buttons, links forms and shopping widgets.
Today’s post is about links. If you have hyperlinks in your PDF they will automatically be transformed into links in your magazine; but if you don’t have links and you want to add some, then keep reading.
- To highlight text or an area, drag and drop “Outline” into your flipbook on the desired page, then drag the sides to set a desired width and height. To change the color and opacity of the highlighted area and set a URL click Edit.
- Go to FlipSnack.com and upload your files. When the uploading is finished, click Edit content and you’ll be taken to the rich media editor.
Now go to FlipSnack and try this yourself!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016