FlipSnack is an online app that turns PDFs and JPGs into digital magazines with flipping pages effects. What is great about FlipSnack is that it allows users to add new elements after upload: buttons, links forms and shopping widgets.
Today’s post is about links. If you have hyperlinks in your PDF they will automatically be transformed into links in your magazine; but if you don’t have links and you want to add some, then keep reading.
- To highlight text or an area, drag and drop “Outline” into your flipbook on the desired page, then drag the sides to set a desired width and height. To change the color and opacity of the highlighted area and set a URL click Edit.
- Go to FlipSnack.com and upload your files. When the uploading is finished, click Edit content and you’ll be taken to the rich media editor.
Now go to FlipSnack and try this yourself!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016