FlipSnack is an online app that turns PDFs and JPGs into digital magazines with flipping pages effects. What is great about FlipSnack is that it allows users to add new elements after upload: buttons, links forms and shopping widgets.
Today’s post is about links. If you have hyperlinks in your PDF they will automatically be transformed into links in your magazine; but if you don’t have links and you want to add some, then keep reading.
- To highlight text or an area, drag and drop “Outline” into your flipbook on the desired page, then drag the sides to set a desired width and height. To change the color and opacity of the highlighted area and set a URL click Edit.
- Go to FlipSnack.com and upload your files. When the uploading is finished, click Edit content and you’ll be taken to the rich media editor.
Now go to FlipSnack and try this yourself!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016