UPDATE: Now you can just upload the PDF in FlipSnack and add the links within our editor. No need to install anything on your computer or learn how a new complicated software works. Here’s a link to an article that tells you how it works.
But if you still want to make a PDF with links that will stay clickable in FlipSnack, you have more than one option, actually. I will present you 3 options, but there are more than 4 ways to do this, of course.
Option 1 – Google Docs
– I suggest you gather all your information in a Google doc. All you need is a Google account, and it’s free.
– Select the word or phrase you want to be hyperlinked
– Go to insert link button
– Write the destination URL, click Ok.
– Turn your doc to PDF (Click File, then Download as and select PDF Document)
Option 2 – Word
– Just like with Google Docs, you have to first select the word, phrase or image you want to be hyperlinked.
– On the Insert tab, in the Links group, click Hyperlink .
– Select Existing File or Web Page under Link to, and then type the web address in the Address box. Done!
– Export your document as PDF. Go to File – Save as – Adobe PDF
Option 3 – In Design
– Open the document that you want to add a hyperlink to.
– Choose Window→Interactive→Hyperlinks to open the Hyperlinks panel.
– Select the text, image or area that you want to hyperlink.
– Click Create New Hyperlink in the Hyperlinks panel. It will open a New Hyperlink dialog box. – Make sure that URL is selected in the Type drop-down list and write the URL in the URL text field. Choose an appearance for the clickable text, then click OK.
– Make sure that the Hyperlinks check box is selected in the Export PDF dialog box when you create the PDF file.
Option 4 – Adobe Acrobat Pro XI
- Choose Tools > Content editing > Add or Edit Link.
- Select the area that you want to hyperlink.
- In the Create Link dialog box, choose the options you want for the link appearance and select “Open a Web Page” for the link action.
- Click Next and enter the link.
- Click Ok.
Here’s an example of a FlipSnack with hyperlinks in it, and now you know how you can make one yourself. What option is your favorite?
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016