Are you using these five awesome ingredients in your product catalogs? Try them and your publications will have a powerful effect on your readers.
A catalog without photos is like socks without feet. The whole purpose of a product catalog is to present what it sells and that can’t be done properly without images.
To make a professional catalog use professional images that highlight the quality of your products.
If you have an online shop, you should link each product presented in the catalog to the page where you sell it. You can also add links to the official Facebook, Twitter and website pages of your brand.
3. Expandable captions
Captions are super awesome. Use them to present explanatory text about products. Check them out in this Accessorize catalog.
They are perfect for important announcements, market research and for increasing your subscriber list.
5. PayPal widget
Do you sell via PayPal? Create a FlipSnack catalog and add Paypal widgets. Your customers will be able to view your products and order them in the same place!
Where can you get these ingredients? At FlipSnack!
Check out our Content editor to insert all these elements and more in your catalogs.
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017