Are you using these five awesome ingredients in your product catalogs? Try them and your publications will have a powerful effect on your readers.
A catalog without photos is like socks without feet. The whole purpose of a product catalog is to present what it sells and that can’t be done properly without images.
To make a professional catalog use professional images that highlight the quality of your products.
If you have an online shop, you should link each product presented in the catalog to the page where you sell it. You can also add links to the official Facebook, Twitter and website pages of your brand.
3. Expandable captions
Captions are super awesome. Use them to present explanatory text about products. Check them out in this Accessorize catalog.
They are perfect for important announcements, market research and for increasing your subscriber list.
5. PayPal widget
Do you sell via PayPal? Create a FlipSnack catalog and add Paypal widgets. Your customers will be able to view your products and order them in the same place!
Where can you get these ingredients? At FlipSnack!
Check out our Content editor to insert all these elements and more in your catalogs.
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016