FlipSnack has recently launched a rich media editor, which comes with a smart eCommerce solution: PayPal checkout.
Shopping option in digital magazines
If you’re sending your customers from the magazine to an online shop, you’re asking readers to take an extra step and they might change their minds in the meantime. With FlipSnack and the new PayPal checkout option, people will shop right there on the pages of the magazine/ catalog.
Take advantage of FlipSnack online magazines: present your product and sell it quickly and easily. We think this is the best option for small businesses or individuals from a variety of fields.
How to use PayPal checkout
After the PDF or JPG upload, go to “Edit content”. Use the right and left arrows to find the page where you want to add the PayPal widget. Drag and drop a PayPal button, then rollover it and click “Edit”. Enter your PayPal email, and click “Edit details”. You’ll see a pop-in window where you should enter product details.
Here’s a flipbook with PayPal shopping option:
Go to FlipSnack and start your own publication to present and sell your products!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016