FlipSnack has recently launched a rich media editor, which comes with a smart eCommerce solution: PayPal checkout.
Shopping option in digital magazines
If you’re sending your customers from the magazine to an online shop, you’re asking readers to take an extra step and they might change their minds in the meantime. With FlipSnack and the new PayPal checkout option, people will shop right there on the pages of the magazine/ catalog.
Take advantage of FlipSnack online magazines: present your product and sell it quickly and easily. We think this is the best option for small businesses or individuals from a variety of fields.
How to use PayPal checkout
After the PDF or JPG upload, go to “Edit content”. Use the right and left arrows to find the page where you want to add the PayPal widget. Drag and drop a PayPal button, then rollover it and click “Edit”. Enter your PayPal email, and click “Edit details”. You’ll see a pop-in window where you should enter product details.
Here’s a flipbook with PayPal shopping option:
Go to FlipSnack and start your own publication to present and sell your products!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016