FlipSnack has recently launched a rich media editor, which comes with a smart eCommerce solution: PayPal checkout.
Shopping option in digital magazines
If you’re sending your customers from the magazine to an online shop, you’re asking readers to take an extra step and they might change their minds in the meantime. With FlipSnack and the new PayPal checkout option, people will shop right there on the pages of the magazine/ catalog.
Take advantage of FlipSnack online magazines: present your product and sell it quickly and easily. We think this is the best option for small businesses or individuals from a variety of fields.
How to use PayPal checkout
After the PDF or JPG upload, go to “Edit content”. Use the right and left arrows to find the page where you want to add the PayPal widget. Drag and drop a PayPal button, then rollover it and click “Edit”. Enter your PayPal email, and click “Edit details”. You’ll see a pop-in window where you should enter product details.
Here’s a flipbook with PayPal shopping option:
Go to FlipSnack and start your own publication to present and sell your products!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016