Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+ should be dear to anybody who has an online business. They can make your content go viral, reach new potential customers and help you sell more, and they don’t cost you anything, other than time. They are powerful marketing tools that shouldn’t be ignored.
Magazines and social media
Now imagine combining that with the attractiveness of online magazines – what a hit! Magazines and catalogs are perfect for presenting your products and for online advertising. If you are using the right platform (like FlipSnack) you’ll be able to insert your social media profiles in your publication. This will help you widen your audience – get new likes and followers.
How FlipSnack works
You upload your files as PDF or JPG and then go to the links and buttons editor. Insert the desired social media buttons with drag and drop. The edit option will show on button rollover, and you should click it. Insert your Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest link.
Share your online magazine on social media. We can’t wait to see it!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016