Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+ should be dear to anybody who has an online business. They can make your content go viral, reach new potential customers and help you sell more, and they don’t cost you anything, other than time. They are powerful marketing tools that shouldn’t be ignored.
Magazines and social media
Now imagine combining that with the attractiveness of online magazines – what a hit! Magazines and catalogs are perfect for presenting your products and for online advertising. If you are using the right platform (like FlipSnack) you’ll be able to insert your social media profiles in your publication. This will help you widen your audience – get new likes and followers.
How FlipSnack works
You upload your files as PDF or JPG and then go to the links and buttons editor. Insert the desired social media buttons with drag and drop. The edit option will show on button rollover, and you should click it. Insert your Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest link.
Share your online magazine on social media. We can’t wait to see it!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016