Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+ should be dear to anybody who has an online business. They can make your content go viral, reach new potential customers and help you sell more, and they don’t cost you anything, other than time. They are powerful marketing tools that shouldn’t be ignored.
Magazines and social media
Now imagine combining that with the attractiveness of online magazines – what a hit! Magazines and catalogs are perfect for presenting your products and for online advertising. If you are using the right platform (like FlipSnack) you’ll be able to insert your social media profiles in your publication. This will help you widen your audience – get new likes and followers.
How FlipSnack works
You upload your files as PDF or JPG and then go to the links and buttons editor. Insert the desired social media buttons with drag and drop. The edit option will show on button rollover, and you should click it. Insert your Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest link.
Share your online magazine on social media. We can’t wait to see it!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016