Here’s a quick question for you: What ebook maker lets you create flipbooks that you can read, watch and listen to – all in one? If your answer is FlipSnack, then you’re right!
One of the coolest things about FlipSnack is its ability to embed video players directly on the pages of your flipbooks. They start playing with a simple click (or tap if we’re talking about a mobile device) and you can pause them the same way to go back to reading.
You need to keep in mind the purpose of the publication and use videos accordingly. We recommend lots of short videos in catalogs (to show the products or ads), and few in ebooks (author interviews or videos that help tell a story better, e.g. news clips in a documentary / history book).
You can create multimedia books and magazines online easily. Choose FlipSnack!
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016