Here’s a quick question for you: What ebook maker lets you create flipbooks that you can read, watch and listen to – all in one? If your answer is FlipSnack, then you’re right!
One of the coolest things about FlipSnack is its ability to embed video players directly on the pages of your flipbooks. They start playing with a simple click (or tap if we’re talking about a mobile device) and you can pause them the same way to go back to reading.
You need to keep in mind the purpose of the publication and use videos accordingly. We recommend lots of short videos in catalogs (to show the products or ads), and few in ebooks (author interviews or videos that help tell a story better, e.g. news clips in a documentary / history book).
You can create multimedia books and magazines online easily. Choose FlipSnack!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016