Here’s a quick question for you: What ebook maker lets you create flipbooks that you can read, watch and listen to – all in one? If your answer is FlipSnack, then you’re right!
One of the coolest things about FlipSnack is its ability to embed video players directly on the pages of your flipbooks. They start playing with a simple click (or tap if we’re talking about a mobile device) and you can pause them the same way to go back to reading.
You need to keep in mind the purpose of the publication and use videos accordingly. We recommend lots of short videos in catalogs (to show the products or ads), and few in ebooks (author interviews or videos that help tell a story better, e.g. news clips in a documentary / history book).
You can create multimedia books and magazines online easily. Choose FlipSnack!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016