FlipSnack magazines and catalogs are accessible from all devices including smartphones and tablets, because FlipSnack creates 2 versions for each flipbook: the default Flash version and an HTML5 version that gets automatically displayed when people use a non-flash device.
The HTML5 flipbooks aren’t identical with their flash versions, but they are similar. They are adapted to provide smartphone and tablet readers a better experience, considering their small screen size.
For example, if you’re viewing a flipbook on portrait mode you will see 1 page at a time.
When you switch to the landscape mode, it will display 2 pages at a time.
If you want your publications to reach a wide audience, choose FlipSnack. People will be able to check your magazines, catalogs or other publications from anywhere, no matter the device!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016