FlipSnack magazines and catalogs are accessible from all devices including smartphones and tablets, because FlipSnack creates 2 versions for each flipbook: the default Flash version and an HTML5 version that gets automatically displayed when people use a non-flash device.
The HTML5 flipbooks aren’t identical with their flash versions, but they are similar. They are adapted to provide smartphone and tablet readers a better experience, considering their small screen size.
For example, if you’re viewing a flipbook on portrait mode you will see 1 page at a time.
When you switch to the landscape mode, it will display 2 pages at a time.
If you want your publications to reach a wide audience, choose FlipSnack. People will be able to check your magazines, catalogs or other publications from anywhere, no matter the device!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016