FlipSnack magazines and catalogs are accessible from all devices including smartphones and tablets, because FlipSnack creates 2 versions for each flipbook: the default Flash version and an HTML5 version that gets automatically displayed when people use a non-flash device.
The HTML5 flipbooks aren’t identical with their flash versions, but they are similar. They are adapted to provide smartphone and tablet readers a better experience, considering their small screen size.
For example, if you’re viewing a flipbook on portrait mode you will see 1 page at a time.
When you switch to the landscape mode, it will display 2 pages at a time.
If you want your publications to reach a wide audience, choose FlipSnack. People will be able to check your magazines, catalogs or other publications from anywhere, no matter the device!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016