If you want to transform simple .PDF documents into a digital presentation then FlipSnack is the solution for you.
The best thing about using FlipSnack is that you can have all your documents together in one. This app can create a quick and impressive presentation, portfolio, magazine or catalog. Moreover you can easily share and embed the flipbook on any website or social platform.
How to create an interactive flipbook
You can create a flipbook with FlipSnack in just 5 easy steps.
1. Add .PDF files from your PC or/and from a website URL
2. Use the features to customize the flipbook: the cover type, the color scheme and the size.
3. Decide where you want to share it: Facebook, Twitter, blog platform.
4. Choose the way the pages flip (automatic or manual)
5. Preview your flipbook and publish.
If you added more than one .PDF document you can display or hide other documents from the menu.
Convert FREE a simple .doc file into a .PDF
TIP In case you were wondering, there are many tools that can help you convert a simple .doc file into .PDF.
A great free service is Google Docs. Simply log in with you Google account and create free .PDF files. Start with a simple document and download it as .PDF
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016