If you want to transform simple .PDF documents into a digital presentation then FlipSnack is the solution for you.
The best thing about using FlipSnack is that you can have all your documents together in one. This app can create a quick and impressive presentation, portfolio, magazine or catalog. Moreover you can easily share and embed the flipbook on any website or social platform.
How to create an interactive flipbook
You can create a flipbook with FlipSnack in just 5 easy steps.
1. Add .PDF files from your PC or/and from a website URL
2. Use the features to customize the flipbook: the cover type, the color scheme and the size.
3. Decide where you want to share it: Facebook, Twitter, blog platform.
4. Choose the way the pages flip (automatic or manual)
5. Preview your flipbook and publish.
If you added more than one .PDF document you can display or hide other documents from the menu.
Convert FREE a simple .doc file into a .PDF
TIP In case you were wondering, there are many tools that can help you convert a simple .doc file into .PDF.
A great free service is Google Docs. Simply log in with you Google account and create free .PDF files. Start with a simple document and download it as .PDF
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017