If you want to transform simple .PDF documents into a digital presentation then FlipSnack is the solution for you.
The best thing about using FlipSnack is that you can have all your documents together in one. This app can create a quick and impressive presentation, portfolio, magazine or catalog. Moreover you can easily share and embed the flipbook on any website or social platform.
How to create an interactive flipbook
You can create a flipbook with FlipSnack in just 5 easy steps.
1. Add .PDF files from your PC or/and from a website URL
2. Use the features to customize the flipbook: the cover type, the color scheme and the size.
3. Decide where you want to share it: Facebook, Twitter, blog platform.
4. Choose the way the pages flip (automatic or manual)
5. Preview your flipbook and publish.
If you added more than one .PDF document you can display or hide other documents from the menu.
Convert FREE a simple .doc file into a .PDF
TIP In case you were wondering, there are many tools that can help you convert a simple .doc file into .PDF.
A great free service is Google Docs. Simply log in with you Google account and create free .PDF files. Start with a simple document and download it as .PDF
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016