Online flipbooks are great. You can flip through the pages and feel like you’re holding and reading an actual book.
If you want to make an attractive presentation and post it on your IMCreator, but don’t know how, follow these steps:
Make a flip book
1. Login in to FlipSnack
2. Upload your files as PDF
4. Publish your flip book and copy the embed code
Publish your flipbook
1. Log in to IMCreator and go to your website.
2. Go to the page where you want your flipbook.
3. Click Add an element, then choose HTML
4. Click edit HTML, paste the embed code and click ok. You can move the flip book anywhere on the page.
How does it look? Share the link!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016