Online flipbooks are great. You can flip through the pages and feel like you’re holding and reading an actual book.
If you want to make an attractive presentation and post it on your IMCreator, but don’t know how, follow these steps:
Make a flip book
1. Login in to FlipSnack
2. Upload your files as PDF
4. Publish your flip book and copy the embed code
Publish your flipbook
1. Log in to IMCreator and go to your website.
2. Go to the page where you want your flipbook.
3. Click Add an element, then choose HTML
4. Click edit HTML, paste the embed code and click ok. You can move the flip book anywhere on the page.
How does it look? Share the link!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016