Online flipbooks are great. You can flip through the pages and feel like you’re holding and reading an actual book.
If you want to make an attractive presentation and post it on your IMCreator, but don’t know how, follow these steps:
Make a flip book
1. Login in to FlipSnack
2. Upload your files as PDF
4. Publish your flip book and copy the embed code
Publish your flipbook
1. Log in to IMCreator and go to your website.
2. Go to the page where you want your flipbook.
3. Click Add an element, then choose HTML
4. Click edit HTML, paste the embed code and click ok. You can move the flip book anywhere on the page.
How does it look? Share the link!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016