Online flipbooks are great. You can flip through the pages and feel like you’re holding and reading an actual book.
If you want to make an attractive presentation and post it on your IMCreator, but don’t know how, follow these steps:
Make a flip book
1. Login in to FlipSnack
2. Upload your files as PDF
4. Publish your flip book and copy the embed code
Publish your flipbook
1. Log in to IMCreator and go to your website.
2. Go to the page where you want your flipbook.
3. Click Add an element, then choose HTML
4. Click edit HTML, paste the embed code and click ok. You can move the flip book anywhere on the page.
How does it look? Share the link!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016