Happy New Year everyone! We’re back from a well deserved and fun break. What did you do these holidays? Any New Year’s resolutions? I don’t know about you, but I buy a gym membership and stock up on vegetables and make all these wonderful decisions at the beginning of each year, but the enthusiasm somehow fades away with the holiday magic and so does my commitment as the year progresses
So what are we going to do this year to help ourselves stick to our resolutions? Writing them down increases our commitment and sharing them with friends can get us the support we need. And what better way to share than posting them online?
Here’s how to do it in an elegant and stylish way:
Use a flipbook so you can access the guideline for a happier and healthier you.
Start from a basic document and write all your plans and goals.
Convert the .doc into a PDF file and log in to FlipSnack.
It’s so easy you will be amazed! Simply upload the PDF and customize the color and size.
Publish and share. The more people know, the more they’ll support you. After all, what are friends for?
Tip: Excited about resolutions coming true? Here a little insight on how you can create interactive flipbooks like an expert.
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016