Happy New Year everyone! We’re back from a well deserved and fun break. What did you do these holidays? Any New Year’s resolutions? I don’t know about you, but I buy a gym membership and stock up on vegetables and make all these wonderful decisions at the beginning of each year, but the enthusiasm somehow fades away with the holiday magic and so does my commitment as the year progresses
So what are we going to do this year to help ourselves stick to our resolutions? Writing them down increases our commitment and sharing them with friends can get us the support we need. And what better way to share than posting them online?
Here’s how to do it in an elegant and stylish way:
Use a flipbook so you can access the guideline for a happier and healthier you.
Start from a basic document and write all your plans and goals.
Convert the .doc into a PDF file and log in to FlipSnack.
It’s so easy you will be amazed! Simply upload the PDF and customize the color and size.
Publish and share. The more people know, the more they’ll support you. After all, what are friends for?
Tip: Excited about resolutions coming true? Here a little insight on how you can create interactive flipbooks like an expert.
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016