Happy New Year everyone! We’re back from a well deserved and fun break. What did you do these holidays? Any New Year’s resolutions? I don’t know about you, but I buy a gym membership and stock up on vegetables and make all these wonderful decisions at the beginning of each year, but the enthusiasm somehow fades away with the holiday magic and so does my commitment as the year progresses
So what are we going to do this year to help ourselves stick to our resolutions? Writing them down increases our commitment and sharing them with friends can get us the support we need. And what better way to share than posting them online?
Here’s how to do it in an elegant and stylish way:
Use a flipbook so you can access the guideline for a happier and healthier you.
Start from a basic document and write all your plans and goals.
Convert the .doc into a PDF file and log in to FlipSnack.
It’s so easy you will be amazed! Simply upload the PDF and customize the color and size.
Publish and share. The more people know, the more they’ll support you. After all, what are friends for?
Tip: Excited about resolutions coming true? Here a little insight on how you can create interactive flipbooks like an expert.
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016