Hey there! Did you know that you can post flip page magazines made by you on your Tumblr website? In this blog post I teach you how.
Make your flipbook with FlipSnack. It’s very easy to use and you can create great e-flipbooks with it.
You need to log in, and then start making it:
1. Upload your files: you can add PDF, JPG and JPEG
2. Customize: choose a template, background color and set other options
3. Publish. Here you’ll have the option to copy the embed code. Click embed and then “Copy”, in the new window.
Publish on Tumblr
Now, go to your Tumblr page and log in.
1. Click “text”.
2. Click HTML, and then paste the embed code of the presentation (I’ve changed the default width size to 500 in the embed code, because i wanted the flipbook to fit on my page)
Now just enjoy flipping your beautiful FlipSnack publication!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016