Hey there! Did you know that you can post flip page magazines made by you on your Tumblr website? In this blog post I teach you how.
Make your flipbook with FlipSnack. It’s very easy to use and you can create great e-flipbooks with it.
You need to log in, and then start making it:
1. Upload your files: you can add PDF, JPG and JPEG
2. Customize: choose a template, background color and set other options
3. Publish. Here you’ll have the option to copy the embed code. Click embed and then “Copy”, in the new window.
Publish on Tumblr
Now, go to your Tumblr page and log in.
1. Click “text”.
2. Click HTML, and then paste the embed code of the presentation (I’ve changed the default width size to 500 in the embed code, because i wanted the flipbook to fit on my page)
Now just enjoy flipping your beautiful FlipSnack publication!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016