Hey there! Did you know that you can post flip page magazines made by you on your Tumblr website? In this blog post I teach you how.
Make your flipbook with FlipSnack. It’s very easy to use and you can create great e-flipbooks with it.
You need to log in, and then start making it:
1. Upload your files: you can add PDF, JPG and JPEG
2. Customize: choose a template, background color and set other options
3. Publish. Here you’ll have the option to copy the embed code. Click embed and then “Copy”, in the new window.
Publish on Tumblr
Now, go to your Tumblr page and log in.
1. Click “text”.
2. Click HTML, and then paste the embed code of the presentation (I’ve changed the default width size to 500 in the embed code, because i wanted the flipbook to fit on my page)
Now just enjoy flipping your beautiful FlipSnack publication!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016