One of the reasons we’re so proud of FlipSnack is its versatility. It’s the perfect fit for both individuals and businesses who want to make stylish presentations of their products, offers, work or ideas.
Online catalogs. Nowadays, companies are turning their print catalogs into online catalogs because there are many advantages in doing that: you can insert links, change or update them easily and as many times as you want.
There are many gorgeous catalogs built with FlipSnack already.
Pricing lists. Spice up the boring look of a long pricing list by making an attractive flip book of it and people will actually want to flip the pages and read it.
Portfolios. Present all your work, awards and your business information in a professional way: build a flipbook.
Brochures & magazines. Make online brochures and magazines that look just as beautiful as those in print.
Client presentations. You can make great presentations for clients using FlipSnack instead of powerpoint slideshows and your presentation will look different (more creative). We have this new feature that will allow you to turn pages using a wireless pointer (in full screen mode). Check that option from Other settings.
What type of flipbook will you make? Go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016