One of the reasons we’re so proud of FlipSnack is its versatility. It’s the perfect fit for both individuals and businesses who want to make stylish presentations of their products, offers, work or ideas.
Online catalogs. Nowadays, companies are turning their print catalogs into online catalogs because there are many advantages in doing that: you can insert links, change or update them easily and as many times as you want.
There are many gorgeous catalogs built with FlipSnack already.
Pricing lists. Spice up the boring look of a long pricing list by making an attractive flip book of it and people will actually want to flip the pages and read it.
Portfolios. Present all your work, awards and your business information in a professional way: build a flipbook.
Brochures & magazines. Make online brochures and magazines that look just as beautiful as those in print.
Client presentations. You can make great presentations for clients using FlipSnack instead of powerpoint slideshows and your presentation will look different (more creative). We have this new feature that will allow you to turn pages using a wireless pointer (in full screen mode). Check that option from Other settings.
What type of flipbook will you make? Go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016