One of the reasons we’re so proud of FlipSnack is its versatility. It’s the perfect fit for both individuals and businesses who want to make stylish presentations of their products, offers, work or ideas.
Online catalogs. Nowadays, companies are turning their print catalogs into online catalogs because there are many advantages in doing that: you can insert links, change or update them easily and as many times as you want.
There are many gorgeous catalogs built with FlipSnack already.
Pricing lists. Spice up the boring look of a long pricing list by making an attractive flip book of it and people will actually want to flip the pages and read it.
Portfolios. Present all your work, awards and your business information in a professional way: build a flipbook.
Brochures & magazines. Make online brochures and magazines that look just as beautiful as those in print.
Client presentations. You can make great presentations for clients using FlipSnack instead of powerpoint slideshows and your presentation will look different (more creative). We have this new feature that will allow you to turn pages using a wireless pointer (in full screen mode). Check that option from Other settings.
What type of flipbook will you make? Go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016