All flipbooks deserve good looking covers.
We used to keep the cover options at the Customize step, the 2nd step of the flipbook creation. After the release of the content editor, we’ve realized that it makes more sense to have the cover and the pages editing options in one place, in the content editor. So that is where you will find them now.
To make a custom cover for your flipbook, go to Edit content. Select Layouts and drag and drop the “Cover” on the cover page.
To edit the image select it and then click Edit. Select a stock image from the library, or upload your own (My library – Upload). You can also find the Hard cover option on the left. Activate it with a click!
Now go ahead and make some beautiful covers for your publications!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017