All flipbooks deserve good looking covers.
We used to keep the cover options at the Customize step, the 2nd step of the flipbook creation. After the release of the content editor, we’ve realized that it makes more sense to have the cover and the pages editing options in one place, in the content editor. So that is where you will find them now.
To make a custom cover for your flipbook, go to Edit content. Select Layouts and drag and drop the “Cover” on the cover page.
To edit the image select it and then click Edit. Select a stock image from the library, or upload your own (My library – Upload). You can also find the Hard cover option on the left. Activate it with a click!
Now go ahead and make some beautiful covers for your publications!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016