All flipbooks deserve good looking covers.
We used to keep the cover options at the Customize step, the 2nd step of the flipbook creation. After the release of the content editor, we’ve realized that it makes more sense to have the cover and the pages editing options in one place, in the content editor. So that is where you will find them now.
To make a custom cover for your flipbook, go to Edit content. Select Layouts and drag and drop the “Cover” on the cover page.
To edit the image select it and then click Edit. Select a stock image from the library, or upload your own (My library – Upload). You can also find the Hard cover option on the left. Activate it with a click!
Now go ahead and make some beautiful covers for your publications!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016