We’re proud to let you know that starting today, you can share or embed an open flipbook, showing any page you want.
Is your article featured on page 28 and you want to share that bit with your friends and followers? Or is there a special product you advertise on page 10 of a magazine? No problem, now you can easily share the pages you like from our flipbooks, using a special share URL.
How to share an open flipbook
from My collections
Click Share, select the desired page number and copy the link:
from flipbook page
Get to the page you want to share. Click share, check the box for “start from current page” and copy the link
How to embed an open flipbook
You can also embed an open flipbook to highlight special products, offers or articles featured on a certain page.
Go on now, share your own opened flipbooks on Twitter and Facebook!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017