We’re proud to let you know that starting today, you can share or embed an open flipbook, showing any page you want.
Is your article featured on page 28 and you want to share that bit with your friends and followers? Or is there a special product you advertise on page 10 of a magazine? No problem, now you can easily share the pages you like from our flipbooks, using a special share URL.
How to share an open flipbook
from My collections
Click Share, select the desired page number and copy the link:
from flipbook page
Get to the page you want to share. Click share, check the box for “start from current page” and copy the link
How to embed an open flipbook
You can also embed an open flipbook to highlight special products, offers or articles featured on a certain page.
Go on now, share your own opened flipbooks on Twitter and Facebook!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016