Today I’ll teach you how you can embed a flip book in your Blogger website. Your visitors will be able to turn he pages and read your flipbook directly from your blog. It will look just like the flipbook widget you see at the end of this post. Embedding is the easiest thing ever, with FlipSnack and Blogger!
First, you need to go to FlipSnack and make your flip book.
1. Log in to FlipSnack. You can sign in with Facebook, Twitter or your email. You can set up an account in under 2 minutes (if you haven’t got one already). And it’s free!
2. Click “Create new” in menu or “Upload your PDF files” button.
3. Upload the PDF files you want in your flipbook
4. Add some links and buttons in your flipbook. You can also customize your flipbook’s size, background color, make the PDF downloadable and so on. There are lots of cool settings.
5. Click Publish. Copy the embed code.
Next, go to Blogger.
1. Log in and click “New post”.
2. Write your text (skip this if you want the flip book alone on your post).
3. Click “HTML” and paste the embed code provided by FlipSnack.
4. Check the “Preview” to make sure everything looks just the way you want, and then “Publish“.
Tip: All the changes you’ll make later to your flipbook will automatically show on Blogger. You won’t need to copy the code again.
Go to flipsnack.com and start a flipbook yourself!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017