Today I’ll teach you how you can embed a flip book in your Blogger website. Your visitors will be able to turn he pages and read your flipbook directly from your blog. It will look just like the flipbook widget you see at the end of this post. Embedding is the easiest thing ever, with FlipSnack and Blogger!
First, you need to go to FlipSnack and make your flip book.
1. Log in to FlipSnack. You can sign in with Facebook, Twitter or your email. You can set up an account in under 2 minutes (if you haven’t got one already). And it’s free!
2. Click “Create new” in menu or “Upload your PDF files” button.
3. Upload the PDF files you want in your flipbook
4. Add some links and buttons in your flipbook. You can also customize your flipbook’s size, background color, make the PDF downloadable and so on. There are lots of cool settings.
5. Click Publish. Copy the embed code.
Next, go to Blogger.
1. Log in and click “New post”.
2. Write your text (skip this if you want the flip book alone on your post).
3. Click “HTML” and paste the embed code provided by FlipSnack.
4. Check the “Preview” to make sure everything looks just the way you want, and then “Publish“.
Tip: All the changes you’ll make later to your flipbook will automatically show on Blogger. You won’t need to copy the code again.
Go to flipsnack.com and start a flipbook yourself!
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016