Today I’ll teach you how you can embed a flip book in your Blogger website. Your visitors will be able to turn he pages and read your flipbook directly from your blog. It will look just like the flipbook widget you see at the end of this post. Embedding is the easiest thing ever, with FlipSnack and Blogger!
First, you need to go to FlipSnack and make your flip book.
1. Log in to FlipSnack. You can sign in with Facebook, Twitter or your email. You can set up an account in under 2 minutes (if you haven’t got one already). And it’s free!
2. Click “Create new” in menu or “Upload your PDF files” button.
3. Upload the PDF files you want in your flipbook
4. Add some links and buttons in your flipbook. You can also customize your flipbook’s size, background color, make the PDF downloadable and so on. There are lots of cool settings.
5. Click Publish. Copy the embed code.
Next, go to Blogger.
1. Log in and click “New post”.
2. Write your text (skip this if you want the flip book alone on your post).
3. Click “HTML” and paste the embed code provided by FlipSnack.
4. Check the “Preview” to make sure everything looks just the way you want, and then “Publish“.
Tip: All the changes you’ll make later to your flipbook will automatically show on Blogger. You won’t need to copy the code again.
Go to flipsnack.com and start a flipbook yourself!
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016
- Redesigned “My collections” page - July 8th, 2016