We have some good news for the teachers who use FlipSnack Edu with their students and want to be able to embed the flipbooks they see fit on a classroom blog, for example. We know some of you asked for it, so we made it possible for our premium users.
FlipSnack Edu still values internet safety, so only the teacher can use this feature.
All you have to do is go to My collections and click on the Share/Download options, and you’ll see the new embed button.
And if you’re new to this and don’t know how to use it, just click the Embed button and copy the fragment of code into your blog/website.
Your flipbook will look just like the one below.
Have fun flipping!
- October 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - September 30th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016