We have some good news for the teachers who use FlipSnack Edu with their students and want to be able to embed the flipbooks they see fit on a classroom blog, for example. We know some of you asked for it, so we made it possible for our premium users.
FlipSnack Edu still values internet safety, so only the teacher can use this feature.
All you have to do is go to My collections and click on the Share/Download options, and you’ll see the new embed button.
And if you’re new to this and don’t know how to use it, just click the Embed button and copy the fragment of code into your blog/website.
Your flipbook will look just like the one below.
Have fun flipping!
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016
- Freebie: January 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - December 27th, 2016
- Design trends in 2017 – see what experts predict - December 15th, 2016
- Interview with Zipeng Zhu - December 13th, 2016
- Free tools for designing a stunning press kit - December 8th, 2016
- Interview with Debbie Millman - December 6th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016