We have some good news for the teachers who use FlipSnack Edu with their students and want to be able to embed the flipbooks they see fit on a classroom blog, for example. We know some of you asked for it, so we made it possible for our premium users.
FlipSnack Edu still values internet safety, so only the teacher can use this feature.
All you have to do is go to My collections and click on the Share/Download options, and you’ll see the new embed button.
And if you’re new to this and don’t know how to use it, just click the Embed button and copy the fragment of code into your blog/website.
Your flipbook will look just like the one below.
Have fun flipping!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016