We have some good news for the teachers who use FlipSnack Edu with their students and want to be able to embed the flipbooks they see fit on a classroom blog, for example. We know some of you asked for it, so we made it possible for our premium users.
FlipSnack Edu still values internet safety, so only the teacher can use this feature.
All you have to do is go to My collections and click on the Share/Download options, and you’ll see the new embed button.
And if you’re new to this and don’t know how to use it, just click the Embed button and copy the fragment of code into your blog/website.
Your flipbook will look just like the one below.
Have fun flipping!
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017
- 50 ways to promote your photography business - February 9th, 2017
- Freebie: February 2017 wallpaper calendar desktop background - January 31st, 2017
- Top flipbooks of December 2016 - December 29th, 2016