Starting today, we have new features for you in FlipSnack. You can create every page of your flipbook right within our content editor (start from scratch) or you can edit your existing PDF by adding elements on it.
How to use the new content editor
To access the new editor go to flipsnack.com, click “create from scratch” in menu. You can also upload the PDF or JPG and then add PDF content by clicking “Edit content” after upload.
Inside the new content editor you will find options to create and delete pages and add lots of elements on them: texts, images, videos, links, audio, shopping buttons, social media buttons and more.
To add an element to a page you need to select the page and drag and drop the desired item on it. Next, click Edit and customize your added item.
Here are some pictures that have all the explanations needed:
We think the content editor is so much fun! Here’s a flipbook made from scratch in FlipSnack:
Now go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- We’re announcing new pricing plans - April 25th, 2017
- How to reduce the PDF file size in Adobe Acrobat Pro - April 20th, 2017
- Featured profile: David Oey - April 6th, 2017
- 10 fashion lookbook examples for design inspiration - March 23rd, 2017
- Social media analytics tools comparison 2017 - March 17th, 2017
- Everything you need to know about the editor redesign - March 16th, 2017
- Free customer persona template + worksheets to create your own - March 9th, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should be a writer [Infographic] - March 6th, 2017
- March 2017 calendar download for desktop background - February 24th, 2017
- 60 marketing ideas for realtors - February 22nd, 2017