Starting today, we have new features for you in FlipSnack. You can create every page of your flipbook right within our content editor (start from scratch) or you can edit your existing PDF by adding elements on it.
How to use the new content editor
To access the new editor go to flipsnack.com, click “create from scratch” in menu. You can also upload the PDF or JPG and then add PDF content by clicking “Edit content” after upload.
Inside the new content editor you will find options to create and delete pages and add lots of elements on them: texts, images, videos, links, audio, shopping buttons, social media buttons and more.
To add an element to a page you need to select the page and drag and drop the desired item on it. Next, click Edit and customize your added item.
Here are some pictures that have all the explanations needed:
We think the content editor is so much fun! Here’s a flipbook made from scratch in FlipSnack:
Now go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- Top flipbooks of September 2016 - September 27th, 2016
- How to make a marketing plan for investors [free template] - September 20th, 2016
- 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Labor Day - September 5th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of August 2016 - August 30th, 2016
- September 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - August 25th, 2016
- How to promote products and flipbooks on social media - August 11th, 2016
- Top flipbooks of July 2016 - July 28th, 2016
- August 2016 free calendar – desktop wallpaper - July 26th, 2016
- How to integrate the flipbook snippet in email newsletters - July 14th, 2016
- How to use folders to organize your collections - July 13th, 2016