Starting today, we have new features for you in FlipSnack. You can create every page of your flipbook right within our content editor (start from scratch) or you can edit your existing PDF by adding elements on it.
How to use the new content editor
To access the new editor go to flipsnack.com, click “create from scratch” in menu. You can also upload the PDF or JPG and then add PDF content by clicking “Edit content” after upload.
Inside the new content editor you will find options to create and delete pages and add lots of elements on them: texts, images, videos, links, audio, shopping buttons, social media buttons and more.
To add an element to a page you need to select the page and drag and drop the desired item on it. Next, click Edit and customize your added item.
Here are some pictures that have all the explanations needed:
We think the content editor is so much fun! Here’s a flipbook made from scratch in FlipSnack:
Now go to FlipSnack and make a flipbook yourself!
- Top flipbooks of November 2016 - November 29th, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Cass – Just Creative - November 25th, 2016
- December 2016 calendar backgrounds – desktop background - November 24th, 2016
- Black Friday deals on Flipsnack - November 22nd, 2016
- 25 publishers to follow on Instagram and why - November 17th, 2016
- Interview with Ram Castillo - November 15th, 2016
- How publishers could use Instagram’s new shopping feature - November 10th, 2016
- 7 steps to better email marketing - November 8th, 2016
- Interview with Joseph Kalinowski - November 2nd, 2016
- Top flipbooks of October 2016 - October 31st, 2016