Published on April 21, 2015
King House is a magnificently restored Georgian mansion built in 1730. Once the family home of the powerful King family, the house later became a Connaught Rangers military barracks. It was later restored to a very high standard by Roscommon County Council. The house is now a history museum, art gallery and cultural hub playing host to music recitals, concerts and theatrics.