Published on December 17, 2014
have any pictures so we just used our model to show you all how it works and what we did to make it go faster and further. but we did run into alot more problems, like making it go straight, but we took about a whole class period to figure that out. but only to be told that we would get a strting. we also waster toime on things like getting the glue out the spokes. to be honest it seemed to alot faster and smoother. we wasted time talking to people that didnt know anything about what we were doing. then we had to figure out how to balance the weight of the car to the motor so that it all wont be holding the back of the car down, in a result of a slower car. when we balanced the weight of the car out, we then had to figure out how we could make the wheels move when it touch the ground. becuase for some reason it would sound good in our hand. but would not move when we put it down. so we then had to look back at the weight. so we took apart the whole top of the car, and replaced everything. putting the motor in far back and the battery pack right infront then everything else in the middle. nothing could go in the front becuase it would make the front wheels weaker. but we did all that come to find out that the motor or the weight of the car, it had to do with part of it. but mostly the low batteries were the most drawback. after we brought our own we finally got to metal our wires down. we didnt know what to do at first so we got help which took longer than we thought. and after we got the wires to stay down, we put in the batteries and started to figure out what we could do to make sure it would go fast. but we soon later figured out the batteries fixed that problem. after that we put it on the wire to make it go straight and it worked just fine. not as fast as we wanted it but it kept moving. we had alot of errors and corrections but we fixed them to make the car benefit. this was a good project and an good lesson.