1. Choose a professional resume template from our wide range of professional cv templates. Use our cv maker and create a memorable resume!
2. Customize the resume template of your choice. Add your professional and academic background and give it a creative edge by choosing the color scheme you desire.
3. Download for print. When you are done, make sure to save it for print. You’ll make a great first impression on your future employer. Or share your resume via email.
Keep your curriculum vitae neat and professional with the help of our cv maker. Create your professional manager resume in seconds.View more
Stand out from the cluttered resume of other applicants by using our free resume builder to create digital marketing resumes.View more
Make sure your curriculum vitae stands out from other dozen resumes by choosing our cv creator. With Flipsnack, your professional resume design is just one click away.View more
Craft an exceptional resume to stand out from the crowd with our curriculum vitae maker. Design the perfect school counselor resume in no time.View more
Showcase your skills and accomplishments by using our resume creator. Stand out as an exceptional artist with our pastel watercolor resume template.View more
Your online resume is meant to be read. Choose the right font for your professional resume design. Flipsnack is the place of many fonts, pick the one you like or add your own.
Visually enhance your CV by adding custom colors. Design a creative resume by using the colors that best compliment your personality.
Show recruiters why you are your own brand. Make your professional resume interactive by adding a short video resume or links to your portfolio.
Online may be the norm nowadays, but bringing a printed professional resume at a job interview can make a great first impression. Aside from this, having a printed version of your resume is great when attending career fairs, as they are packed with recruiters just waiting to take a glance at your resume.
After you are done editing it, be sure to enable the Download option, and our resume creator will take care of the rest. Choose a high-quality paper to better showcase your profile picture and colors, and that’s it. You are now one step closer to landing your dream job!
A resume is a professional document usually used for highlighting your background, employment history, skills, accomplishments, and other information you deem relevant for future employment.
Simply put, the purpose of a resume is to catch the eye of recruiters and land you a job interview. Ideally, the conclusion of this process being to secure employment.
When creating your resume you should always include:
A resume generally should not be longer than two pages. Don’t list your whole work experience, only your most recent ones, and the ones that are directly relevant for the position you’re applying for. • Your contact information
• A short bio and mission statement
• Employment history
• Educational background
• Skills and qualifications
• Accomplishments or accolades
Wondering how to make a resume online free of charge? Here’s how:
• Register to Flipsnack
• Select one of our resume templates
• Edit it fully to reflect your personality
• Fill it in with your information
• Download it as a print-ready PDF
• Send it over to the recruiters