1. Flipsnack has a wide selection of templates you can choose from. Use our invitation creator! We got you covered for every event.
2. Give your invitation personality and say what you mean with text and color. Add your own photo or choose from our stock image gallery.
3. Once you are happy with your design, make sure to download and print or share it with your loved ones through email or social media.
Looking for free online birthday invitations? Choose one of our professionally designed templates and create that perfect, one of a kind, invitation!Birthday Invitation Templates
Thinking of celebrating? Create an online birthday invitation card in just a few minutes! Choose a template and edit it to your liking!Party Invitation Templates
You can use our wedding invitations templates free of any charge, right now! Just select a template and edit it to match that special occasion!Wedding Invitation Templates
You need a christening invitation for your new baby? Or maybe some baptism invitations? Regardless, your ceremony is safe with us!Baby Invitation Templates
A Christmas party invitation can steal even the Grinch’s heart! Choose your favorite template, edit it, and delight all of your guests!Christmas Invitation Templates
Download your invitation in high resolution, ideal for print. Use a premium paper and a good printer for an excellent result.
Send your invitations via email and surprise your guests. Add a subject, a title, and a description and you are ready to press send.
Making invitations for free is easier than you think. Here’s how:
• Launch Flipsnack. If you’re new, it takes a few minutes to sign up. Do it using your Facebook or Google account
• Once logged in consider what type of event you’re hosting and select a suitable invitation template
• Customize your invitation. Upload your own images or choose from our stock photo library
• Add your valuable information and rearrange everything. Pick the fonts and colors of your choice and get creative
• Share your invitation online or easily print it on the highest quality paper
Email is still one of the easiest ways to reach out. Here’s how to make an email invitation within minutes:
• Open Flipsnack, then choose the proper invitation template for your event.
• Start customizing it. Let your invitees know it's you. Add some personal touches such as your own images and text.
• Once you are happy with the design, please save it.
• You can directly send it as an email through Flipsnack. Enter an email address or a list of more email addresses as CSV. Click Send Email. That’s all!
Here are some easy tips to help you customize your invitation card design.
• Drag and drop a template in our Design Studio and start customizing it.
• Think about your event and customize the invitation to fit the same theme. Select a vibrant color scheme. Go for contrasting colors, like orange vs blue.
• Add text and include the date and time, duration, location, RSVP or contact details.
• Use a big, eye-catching heading. Try adding a bold colorful photo. Let people know what to expect.